A-1 Pressure Washing is a full service exterior maintenance company providing both Residential and Commercial clients with eco friendly cleaning solutions to properly maintain the exterior of your home, office, or commercial building in Sarasota, Charlotte, Manatee, or Lee County.
Our company utilizes state of the art equipment using manufacturer specifications giving us the ability to clean using HIGH, LOW, and NO PRESSURE CLEANING SYSTEMS.
We combined this equipment with professional cleaning detergents and manufacturer specifications to safely remove black mold and mildew, green algae, hard water deposits (rust stains), cob webs, mudd daubers, and moss from the exterior of your home, office or commercial building in North Port, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Siesta Key, LongBoat Key, Venice, Englewood, Rotonda, Boca Grande, Port Charlotte, and Punta Gorda.
A-1 Pressure Washing can help with your exterior cleaning project using our
Safe No Pressure Roof Cleaning
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Cleaning
- Barrel Tile Roof Cleaning
- Spanish Tile Roof Cleaning
- Flat Tile Roof Cleaning
- Metal Roof Cleaning
Soft Washing Sensitive Exterior Surfaces
500-1000 PSI to Clean:
- Aluminum Pool/Lanai Enclosures and Screens
- Soffit, Facia, Gutters, Walls, Window/Slider Frames, and Front Entry Ways
Gutter Clean Outs:
- Remove debris from gutters to restore proper drainage to downspouts
Pressure Cleaning Hard Surfaces
1500-2300 PSI to Clean:
- Concrete Driveways, Walkways, Sidewalks, and Curbing
- Paver Driveways, Walkways, Pool/Patio Decks
- Decorative Stamped Concrete Driveways, Walkways, Pool/Patio Decks
- Boat Docks, Fishing Piers, and Sea Walls
Hot Water Pressure Cleaning
200 Degree Water to Clean & Sanitize:
- Out Door Dining Areas
- Gas & Service Stations
- Parking Lots and Drive Thru's
- Loading Docks
- Dumpster Areas
- Grease Traps
- Gum Wad Removal
Brick Paver Sealing & Decorative Concrete Sealing:
- Steam clean brick pavers or decorative concrete to prepare for the sealing application.
- For brick pavers we re sand paver joints to ensure proper joint stabilization and deter mold and weed growth.
- Apply Super Wet Look or Natural Luster Finish sealer using 12 volt sprayer system to ensure even and thorough application.
- 1st coat is a Flood coat, which is the most import when it comes to brick paver sealing. We want to saturate the bricks and paver joints to penetrate as deeply as possible. As well as harden and lock in the joint sand. This is what will aid in deterring weed and midew growth in the future.
- 2nd coat is a top coat. This is to add another layer of protection, as well as insure many years of beauty and durability out of your brick pavers or decorative concrete.
Rust Stain, Calcium, and Efflorescence Removal:
- Remove rust stains caused by irrigation sprinklers, fertilizer, or battery acid from home or building walls, concrete, fencing and much more.
- Calcium Stain Removal from exterior surfaces
- Efflorescence removal from brick pavers
Contact us Today!
Please give us a call today at 941-815-8454!
I will be glad to discuss and go over the cleaning services you are interested in having done on your property.
Estimates are always free, and there is no obligation! I will be standing by to answer any questions you may have for our pressure cleaning, soft washing, safe no pressure roof cleaning, or sealing services.
Click the button to use our online form for a quick and easy online estimate.